15 February 2011

...that Bisk's exercise habits became sort of awesome!

So, today, I discovered a new skill.
This one will take some explanation. Most of our doorways are normal, but we have a few that are closer to a two-foot wide doorway, and have flat wall things.
I just realised that I can climb those flat wall things.
You push your back against one, and kick a foot up on the other. Then you have to bring the other foot up, which is kind of scary. But after that, you can just scoot yourself up the wall. It's actually quite comfortable.
The bad news is, you need some friction to do this, so it's easiest with shoes. The reason this is bad news is that, for some reason, mothers don't seem to love having footprints on their walls.
Whatever. It's fun! And I'm sure it's not a bad workout...

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I can do that! Sorta, but I fall down after a bit. Something to work on in the summer. =D
    Yay ninja Bisky!

    ReplyDelete

Say words to me.