I fell asleep during class today.Thank god I'm home schooled. (:
Once, I was writing an essay and fell asleep.My dad came into the room and was like, "Zehra, are you sleeping?!" and I jolted up and was like "No no! I'm up. So up."Then my dad asked, "Why did you type 50 pages of g's?"Sho vewy classhy.Love,Rose
I fall asleep in class, and I'm not homeschooled! Yay!And Rosie, you should have told him that you were writing poetry, and that it was too avant-garde for him to understand. :P
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I JUST FIGURED OUT THE NAME OF YOUR BLOG XDiFail XD
Really, Kevin? I turn my blog's name into a Mormon in-joke, and you don't even notice until now?I'm never speaking to you again!Just kidding. I luffles yoooooooooooooou!
Say words to me.
I fell asleep during class today.
ReplyDeleteThank god I'm home schooled. (:
Once, I was writing an essay and fell asleep.
ReplyDeleteMy dad came into the room and was like, "Zehra, are you sleeping?!" and I jolted up and was like "No no! I'm up. So up."
Then my dad asked, "Why did you type 50 pages of g's?"
Sho vewy classhy.
Love,
Rose
I fall asleep in class, and I'm not homeschooled! Yay!
ReplyDeleteAnd Rosie, you should have told him that you were writing poetry, and that it was too avant-garde for him to understand. :P
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I JUST FIGURED OUT THE NAME OF YOUR BLOG XD
ReplyDeleteiFail XD
Really, Kevin? I turn my blog's name into a Mormon in-joke, and you don't even notice until now?
ReplyDeleteI'm never speaking to you again!
Just kidding. I luffles yoooooooooooooou!