29 March 2011

...that Bisk ranted slightly.

If you choose to wear a hijab, that's okay.
If you choose to wear short shorts, that's also okay.

If you choose to wear a hijab and short shorts at the same time, that's your business and not mine. However, you shouldn't Be loudly talking about how modestly dressed you are when your shorts barely cover your underwear.


(I don't know anyone who has been to this extreme, but I have seen some...interesting...clothing combinations lately.)

3 comments:

  1. Same with miniskirts and Ugg boots.

    (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, hush, Biskie.
    I love wearing a hijab with my string bikini.
    You're just jealous cause you don't have any respect for modesty.

    (Sarcasm hand, in case you couldn't tell.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, miniskirts and Uggs. Sort of like wearing a snowsuit to the beach.

    And Zee, my bikini is stringier. But it covers a fraction of my chest, so it has to be modest, right?

    ReplyDelete

Say words to me.