So, yesterday after sacrament meeting, I was talking to some of my friends about the conclusion I've recently come to, which is that Harry Potter, if not already a Mormon, would be a really good one. As we were discussing this, someone (I think he was visiting from the stake...) overheard us, and told us that he'd once given a talk in stake conference about Harry Potter. Although he'd been talking specifically about the choice Harry made to be a Gryffindor rather than a Slytherin, and the Dumbledore quote about how choices matter more than abilities, he completely agreed with our theory. This honestly turned into a serious discussion. So, in the comments, discuss with me (please) Harry in general. And if you're Kevin, we can have long conversations about how he is TOTALLY Mormon.
(I started to write long explanations, then realised I didn't feel like it. Finals and all that.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Say words to me.