30 June 2011

...that Bisk was maybe a bit jealous?

Zehra made some AMAZING Sharpie shoes, which I'll link to once I'm not on an iPod. Anyways, I kind of wished I could reach through the screen and grab them.
Then, she got her cousin to make some, which were also amazing.
So yeah, Zehra iz arteest!
I want her shoes. I want her huge pack of Sharpies. And oh, do I want her talent. (Why did autocorrect change "want" to "Wang"?)
Zeeeeeehra. Sprinkle your magic artist dust on meeee?

2 comments:

  1. You want my Sharpies. You want my "talent".
    But I want YOU!

    ...(what?) xD

    Anyhoo, thank you muchly!
    They were surprisingly easy to doodle.

    And because I'm so generous *sprinkles magic artist dust all over you*
    I do hope that wasn't a euphemism....

    ReplyDelete
  2. DRAMA RAMA!
    Chyeah, for youuuuu.
    Ooh, that would be a fabulous euphemism! But I'm not sure what it'd be an euphemism for...

    ReplyDelete

Say words to me.